Explore our in-cabin network hardware
Next-generation onboard server unit that uploads and downloads data to the aircraft both inflight and on the ground.
Interface for IFEC, Connected Aircraft Services and passenger/crew WiFi enabled devices.
Located on the ACWAP. Generates in-cabin Wi-Fi signal.
- Dual-blade Quad-core i7 processor with 16GB memory and up to 1.6TB of solid-state disk drives enable onboard storage of IFE content
- OEM line-fit ready for simplified installation
- GSM terrestrial modem and dual-band Wi-Fi client enables seamless gate-to-gate connectivity
- Host a variety of software onboard, including the airline portal and content for wireless inflight entertainment
- Deliver hundreds of concurrent video streams and up to 2,000 hours of content
- Enable passenger and crew connected aircraft services