Faster, Sleeker, Smarter
2Ku At a Glance
- Unique antenna design offers superior performance – even in equatorial regions
- Low-profile radome reduces drag and fuel burn compared to other satcom solutions
- Twice the spectral efficiency of conventional aero antennas means more bandwidth for less cost
- Gate-to-gate availability means passengers will never miss a minute
- Industry-leading speeds support video streaming
- Emerging linefit options
Unique Dual Phased-array Antenna
2Ku’s antenna aperture size is unparalleled in the IFC market. With 4x the surface area of conventional aero antennas, 2Ku delivers superior performance and double the spectral efficiency, delivering more bandwidth for less cost.
With its low profile radome, 2Ku offers 50% less equivalent weight penalty than conventional aero antennas, reducing drag and fuel burn, and generating significant savings for your airline.
2Ku Install Time-lapse Video
Our Global Coverage
With an open architecture that leverages current and future Ku satellites, including HTS and LEO satellites, 2Ku offers redundant and reliable coverage around the globe.