Seamlessly Restore Your Network and Video Services
As the complexity of media networks and workflows increase, so do the potential points of distribution failure. To preserve the viewing experience, broadcasters and programmers must have backup distribution services in place, enabling continuity of video distribution and monetization in the event of a network outage.
Intelsat’s Disaster Recovery services enable you to seamlessly restore your network and distribution services quickly and unnoticed by viewers. If you operate your own teleport, leveraging Intelsat teleport services can provide you crucial geographical diversity and redundant managed service capabilities.
- With eight strategically located teleports coupled with the robust IntelsatOne terrestrial network, you can back-up your distribution service from anywhere, at any time.
- The IntelsatOne terrestrial network provides triple fiber redundancy, so your traffic can easily be redirected across our network to avoid single points of failure and/or disaster areas. Additionally, Intelsat’s world-class Network Operations Center provides consistent monitoring of all media services to aid in disaster recovery and business continuity efforts.
- Coverage of 99% of the world’s populated regions
- Rapid satellite connectivity deployment on our fleet of over 50 satellites with 99.99% availability
- Extensive collocation space at our teleports to host servers and other transmission equipment
- Fully redundant terrestrial network including facilities, equipment, points of presence (Pops) and fiber paths
- Most IntelsatOne Pops are accessible via at least three different paths, allowing your services to be easily redirected across our network to avoid single points of failure and/or disaster areas
- Robust data encryption and other security features on our network