Break the Barriers of Inflight Connectivity
FlexAir for Government provides a complete, end-to-end global managed service solution, eliminating the cost and complexity of managing multiple providers and disparate offerings. FlexAir for Government includes terminal validation, ensuring compatibility with the IntelsatOne network and your applications. It also establishes interoperability between the Intelsat satellite network, ground network, and terminals to ensure a resilient, reliable connection, 24/7.
Resiliency and Productivity in the Air
FlexAir for Government provides a multitude of benefits in a single powerful platform:
- Global Coverage: A global Ku-band satellite network built around the latest high-throughput satellite technology
- A Range of Antennas: Compatibility with multiple fuselage and tail-mount antennas and manufacturers
- Flexible Service Options: Multiple service offerings adapted to different applications and requirements
- An Ecosystem of Partners: Network operations by Intelsat with end-user care by solutions partners who provide value-added applications and technical expertise for specific airframes and missions
- Higher Performance: Efficient performance with a lower cost-per-bit, optimized for smaller terminals
- Enhanced Interference Mitigation: Due to spot beam technology, diversity and our advanced digital payload
FlexAir for Government Delivers Secure and Powerful Connectivity
As the most competitive offering in the marketplace, FlexAir for Government delivers up to 10x the data throughput of other managed networks and the lowest cost per bit. The service also enables government users to select among several service offerings, allowing them to choose the right plan based on their data rate and geographic needs without having to make an upfront commitment.
FlexAir for Government makes reliable first-class connectivity available to a broader range of users by guaranteeing:
- Pay-as-you-go model — only pay for what you use
- No upfront fee and no monthly fee
- No service contract obligation
- The flexibility to roll-on/roll-off when needed which allows you to easily switch between different aircraft and the flexibility of a non-permanent installation
FlexAir for Government also delivers security, reliability, and signal retainability required by both heads of state and military missions. If an interferer tries to jam a signal, users can switch to another beam to ensure uninterrupted connectivity. Additionally, Intelsat’s load-balancing capabilities can redistribute users to different beams if a resource becomes overtaxed, even within the same region — a capability no other service can claim.
With multi-layered, seamless, and consistent coverage, government users have the agility to optimize their service, provide a predictable cost structure that meets budget requirements, and deliver real value to warfighters.Government
FlexAir for Government Qualified Terminals
Intelsat has tested and qualified a range of terminals for FlexAir, with multiple fuselage and tail-mount options for rapid deployment.
Service Delivery Done Right
Our easy-to-use Service Management Portal enables customers to provision services and monitor activity in real time. Establish connectivity in under one minute.