Inflight Connectivity Technology Conference
Intelsat will be speaking at the 10th Inflight Connectivity Technology Conference in Shanghai, China on August 3-4, 2022. The two-day event will bring together the elite of the industry and share cutting-edge information.
The meetings will focus on:
- Ground to air broadband communication resources: Ku, Ka, LEO satellite, airborne 5g
- Smart cabin and on-board entertainment of civil aviation digital new infrastructure
- New and old aircraft equipment, modification and solutions
- Latest industry policies and standards
- Discussion on industry development direction and feasible business model
- Suitable for operation scheme and cost control
Duncan Deng, Senior Manager of Sales, Intelsat will present “Meeting Future IFC Demand – The Intelsat Way” on August 3, 2022.