Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022.
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET.
Mining industry operators cite network setup and management, bandwidth costs, and latency issues as their primary concerns when considering satellite as a connectivity option.
Join Intelsat expert Scott Congdon, Product Manager for Mobility & Energy Services, for an informative session to discuss current connectivity challenges and requirements associated with mining operations.
Also, explore how to:
• Optimize operations on and off the mining site with integrated connectivity solutions
• Improve crew welfare & safety and remove operators from dangerous situations
• Meet the need for autonomous/remotely operated vehicles driving by productivity and safety concerns
• Provide digitize heavy equipment as a service
• Manage assets throughout the value chain
• Integrate remote exploration teams in real-time.