The All-Access Pass to your Intelsat Services
MyIntelsat is our customer extranet that enables you to manage the services you receive from Intelsat. The website also provides value-added content and tools as well as keeps you informed of the latest news and information.
Manage your portfolio of services online:
- Transponder & Managed Services: Provides secure access to your company’s Services Portfolio with Intelsat. Stay informed by finding out contract end dates and monthly recurring charges for your services.
- Transmission Plan: View your current frequency plan, which is based on your transmission plan and Intelsat’s calculated transmission parameters.
- Commitment Management Report: Obtain service specific information with financial and capacity information per committed carrier and channel.
- Customer Invoices: Review invoice details. Invoice history is available for 36 months.
- Lease Transmission Plan Program (LST5): Customers can generate satellite transmission plans with Intelsat’s downloadable link budget tool, which incorporates current Intelsat satellite performance data.
- Detailed Satellite Coverage Maps: Explore full-color uplink and downlink composite satellite footprint diagram libraries for any beam on operational and planned Intelsat satellites at each orbital location.
- Earth Station Registration: Register and manage antennas using ARM – the Antenna Registration and Management tool. Instantly receive your new antenna code. Update antenna details and associate operational contacts.
- Sun Interference Calculator: Obtain long- and short-term sun inference projections for your registered antennas.
- Customer Contacts: Help ensure that Intelsat is communicating with the right people in the right departments, as well as your network operations centers by using our online contact management tool.
- Service Tickets: Search, view, and download trouble tickets.
- And much more: Occasional Use Video – Active Capacity, Satellite Tools and Services, Look Angle Calculator, Satellite Operational Configuration, Contract Terms and Service Descriptions, Carrier Service Order Forms, Service Handbooks.
IESS: Documents, accompanying Files and Software
Intelsat maintains a number of utilities and files to support the successful operation of all classes of antenna, including:
- X Factor Calculator
- Intelsat Earth Station Standards documentation, including IESS-309 Technical Notes (English only)
- Lease Transmission Plan Program, Version 5 (LST5)
- Earth Station Pointing Data Program
- AZELPC Utility
Instructions on how to access the above software tools are available to our partners and customers via MyIntelsat.
Apply for MyIntelsat Access Today!
If you do not have a MyIntelsat account, you may apply for access. Applications are processed within two business days.