Satellite Procurement & Launch Services
Designing and building a satellite is a lengthy and often complicated process. Our team is available to help you every step of the way — from satellite design to the RFP process to being on-site at the spacecraft manufacturing facility to ensure technical specifications are successfully executed.
Our engineers have years of experience in satellite procurement and spacecraft operations with all of the major satellite manufacturers. The lessons they have learned directly benefit your programs. Additionally, Intelsat’s 50+ years of operational excellence ensures higher product reliability, longer service life and a lower risk of failure.
We will help you with:
- Systems requirements definition, design and development
- Request for proposal (RFP) generation and evaluation
- Technical exhibits review and negotiation
- Proactive, on-site monitoring of satellite program progress
- Oversight of ground control system implementation
- Participation in launch and in-orbit testing (IOT)