Telecommunications organizations demand the kind of secure and ubiquitous broadband connectivity that in many cases only satellite can provide. Meeting those challenges, IntelsatOne Network Broadband services provide network operators the ability to deploy reliable, high-speed connectivity anywhere in the world rapidly and with minimal investment.
Leveraging the IntelsatOne hybrid infrastructure, telecommunications operators can:
- Quickly build multiple, scalable networks leveraging a common hub platform
- Interface with multiple satellites simultaneously using both C- and Ku-band frequencies
- Effectively support their end users’ myriad enterprise-level data applications
Once deployed, customers have the flexibility to fully manage the network infrastructure themselves, or leverage Intelsat’s operational expertise and monitoring through our managed service offerings.
IntelsatOne Network Broadband managed services are integrated with our IntelsatOne Teleport services, allowing for co-location of customer equipment in our facilities. Working together, these managed services support quick and cost-effective network deployments.
- Capable of outbound data rates of up to 140 Mbps and up to 6 Mbps inbound
- Out of the box network support for IP-based applications such as web browsing, media streaming, e-mail, file transfers, Voice Over IP and more
- Pre-negotiated quantity discounts on service equipment decreases the cost of entry for providing broadband services
- Tiered pricing structure allows customers to pay as they grow, allowing business to efficiently plan for expansion
- Ability to determine and manage quality of service by assigning contention levels for your customers for both upstream and downstream channels