Intelsat’s Globalized Network Brings Climate Reality Project to Millions Worldwide
On December 5th, Intelsat proudly partnered with the Climate Reality Project to provide global network services in support of its live event, “24 Hours of Reality: The Road Forward.” Hosted by Al Gore, the program explored the climate landscape of the 24 largest C02-emitting countries on Earth. Intelsat leveraged its Globalized Network, which includes its global satellite and IntelsatOne fiber and teleport services, to gather video from remote locations around the world and support distribution throughout the duration of the event, which was streamed to millions of viewers the world over.
To find out more about Intelsat’s work with The Climate Reality Project, click here.
- Ushering in the Era of Software-Defined Networks
- Disrupting the Status Quo and Redefining Future Networks
- Intelsat EpicNG HTS Platform Brings Connectivity to Haiti Following Hurricane Destruction
- Intelsat’s Globalized Network Brings Climate Reality Project to Millions Worldwide
Industry in Focus
- For Africa, Offering Innovation in the Sky and on the Ground
- Intelsat’s New NOC Designed for Smoother Customer Service
In the News