1000+ Intelsat Customers Have Received Training
Proper training is critical for reducing RF interference (RFI) incidents. A majority of RFI incidents are attributed to faulty installation practices, uplink errors and poor operational and equipment maintenance regimes. Intelsat is endorsing training and certification programs with the Global VSAT Forum (GVF) for VSAT installation and with SlingPath for SNG operations. These courses will educate VSAT technicians on proper equipment installation and operational parameters, and SNG operators on the correct way to operate their uplinks.
Reduced Tuition for Intelsat Customers
As part of the Intelsat Management Initiative (I3), Intelsat customers and their customers or affiliates have an opportunity to receive 20% off of GVF online training courses.
The Intelsat discount may be used for reduced tuition for the following GVF online courses:
- GVF510 Core Skills
- GVF520 Satcom Fundamentals
- GVF521 Practical Technique for VSAT Professionals
- GVF520/521 course bundle
- GVF503i iDirect Installation and Maintenance
- GVF503H Hughes HN/HX Terminal Installation
- GVF503G Gilat SkyEdge II VSAT Installation and Maintenance
- GVF561 Fundamentals for Marine VSAT Operators
- GVF562E Operating the Sea Tel Model ’09 Series Marine VSAT
- GVF503E Sea Tel Marine VSAT Installation and Maintenance
This course requires Sea Tel approval of the application at http://gvf.org/gvf503e-application.html
Already an Online Graduate? Become Certified
Intelsat is also encouraging customers who have completed the online coursework to become certified. Throughout the year, Intelsat will host on-site certification opportunities at Intelsat customer events and regional seminars to be held in Africa, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. Contact us to register.