From sports and entertainment to news and education, our exclusive video neighborhoods place your channels on the satellites that are most in demand among top international programmers worldwide. Add industry-leading technical and customer support, and it’s easy to see why the world’s most successful programmers trust Intelsat’s media solutions to reach their target audiences close to home or across the globe.
IntelsatOne® Prism for Broadcast Network Connectivity
With IntelsatOne Prism, broadcasters can efficiently share bandwidth and network assets across multiple applications, such as full-time linear video distribution, non-linear video delivery, voice, Internet, OU and remote contribution. In addition, your saved capacity can be used to support additional applications such as multi-screen workflows. During times of bandwidth peaks, IntelsatOne Prism will allow you to seamlessly overflow from your full time bandwidth to Intelsat OU capacity. Learn how Intelsat can help you achieve ROI through a “triple-play” multimedia transmission solution with IntelsatOne Prism.
Intelsat’s Video Neighborhoods
Our video neighborhoods consist of satellites that have been optimized to meet the coverage and power requirements of media customers.
- Access to more than 99% of U.S. cable systems in all 50 states
- Leading C-band video distribution neighborhoods in Latin America and across Europe-Asia
- Connectivity allowing transport of content from virtually any point on earth to any of our video neighborhood satellites
- More than 750 HD channels carried globally
- MCPC platforms enabling customers to start with a few channels and grow as needed
Intelsat cable and broadcast video neighborhoods are available in the following regions: